[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Dark knight AF6

Dark knight AF6

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

Dark knight AF6

Postby Darkfighter » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:23 am

i was wondering if i could get some help with my AF helmet for my dark knight. i will need at least three lvl 70 tanks and a couple of healers and who ever else wants to come. i can do it monday through thursday after 4 est. could u just give me a tell thank you.
Darkfighter
New Forumer

Postby Estarie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:17 pm

Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:19 am

I believe Dark mentioned that Elrick was going to help with this today. With work the way it is, I'm not sure I'm going to get out at a reasonable hour. If anyone is willing to help, please check in with Dark or Elrick to see what the status of this is. Thanks.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:24 pm

For the Record I could have tanked all 3 NM's at the same time most likley cause the main NM only did about 8-10 damage a hit without pro, shell, or sentinal. The other NM's didnt look to tough either. Glad you got this done, just saying it was some over kill having that many people and some of them were a bunch of idiots.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Quests