[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Quest - Rubbish Day

Quest - Rubbish Day

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

Quest - Rubbish Day

Postby Claquesous » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:40 pm

This is a prereq for the Sleepga II quest which I'm really after. It requires people to open the Garlaige doors and a drop that is pretty easy enemies, but rare drop. I'll try to get that myself in the next couple of days.

The prereq for this quest is that annoying Taru cards quest. The prereq for the other Sleepga II prereq requires a rare drop (Ahriman Lens) and a real life day wait.

Aelf and I are ready for this quest, so we'll need two more people to help out.

FYI: Sleepga II sells for 900k+ so if you don't need it you can surely sell it.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:09 am

I'm more than willing to help Claq. I could use the money and I have the taru cards quest outta the way but not really sure about the other quests I need to do before the sleepga II quest. I'm sure if we ask almeada he needs the quest also so lets try and get him involved.
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:00 pm

Here is all the info:

Just click ont he prereq quests on the left to figure them out.

Now that I look myself, I see one of the other quests is harder than I remember. You need to kill a ram or two in La Theine for a lanolin cube.

After you complete the initial quests for the two fortune tellers you need to have your fortune told by each on three different in game days. They will give you the next quest on a fourth game day.

I'm probably not going to be on tonight or only briefly. Mayous, please try to get done what you need to get done and help Almeada get ready as well.

I would like to do this either Friday or Saturday. Thanks.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:10 pm

I need to get the tarut cards out of the way and i got the lanolin cube quest done as well as the ahrimen lens quest so far.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:53 am

Well I've been off and on FFXI for the past couple days cause I've been sick but I got the Sleepga II quest flagged already and if I see Almeada on I'll try and help him more than I have. we got the lens together and took it to the well together.
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:59 am

I believe Sephiros, Mayous, Almeada, Aelfwise, Kaelsam, Deskjockey, Lordofchaos and myself all need this.

I didn't finish Rubbish Day, but I have the key so I guess the last part is pretty trivial if we have four people to get me past the gate in Garlaige.

If Rotceh is around, he can probably help with this too.

I suggest if we have enough people to do this Sunday afternoon we try it then. If we don't, I suggest Monday evening around 8:30pmish. Let me know what you think.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:31 am

If anyone still needs Rubbish Day (I do) please gather together tomorrow around Jeuno at 8:30. Hopefully then we can start Sleepga 2 around 9.

If you're not there by the later of Rubbish Day people returning and 9, we may leave without you so please don't be late.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:32 am

I'll try to be online.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:16 pm

I told mayous today i have rubbish day done all i need now is the nm i cna help but unless i can get off work early i wont be home till atleast 10:30 PM CST. I will try to leave by 9:00PM CST it all depends if we slow down when i first got to work we where busy as hell i have taken 15 calls in 2hrs. But we are slowely down now so idk
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Sephiros » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:55 pm

Yeah I woke up about 4 hrs late hehe. If you did Sleepga2 Congragts. If you didnt I will probably pop on tomorrow and figure out whats up. I am gonna go to the hospital and stay with my mom a while. Take Care.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Quests