[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - rusty subligars

rusty subligars

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

rusty subligars

Postby Kolob » Fri May 05, 2006 12:01 pm

I am doing the Norg quest to get some nin spells but i don't want to pay 5k for one rusty subligar! Where is the best place to fish for these things. I can get the legging from Windy pretty easy but the other armor has proven to be a pain. Take Care and Good Luck
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Aelfwise » Fri May 05, 2006 12:40 pm

I think the subligar is fished in the sea (like between Selbina and Mhaura) but i'm not entirely sure.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri May 05, 2006 1:48 pm

I think you can fish up subligar outside of Norg. I don't have my bookmark at work, but there was a fishing database website that I found pretty useful. Do a Google search for "ffxi fishing" and I think it'll be the first hit. It's called Clan Fishing Database or something like that.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Finished the quest

Postby Kolob » Fri May 05, 2006 10:43 pm

i was too sick and tired to try so i bought the buggers, i know that might not have been the brightest idea but when you feel like death warmed over you don't care lol. Thanks for the help though
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Sephiros » Fri May 05, 2006 11:03 pm

hey I fished most of mine in the water port cove thing inside norg so try your luck at that. Also got a damp scroll from there too
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Quests