[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Prime Avitars

Prime Avitars

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

Prime Avitars

Postby Estarie » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:05 am

Ok so i did Leviathan and Titan with Seph and Pir the other day, much fun was had by all i'm sure ... basicly I was just a place holder ... anyway I would like to tag along on other Primes if i could .. i know i'm not high enough to fight .. nor do i expect to be anytime soon. so heres the list of what i need and fame is no object.

Shiva
Wind ... can't spell the naked bird ladys name not even gonna try
Rumah
Ifrit

Diablos
Finir ----> these two ... yeah no hurry, lol :lol:

oh and i wouldn't mind doing Leviathan again for the staff, sounds niffty
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:23 am

ok so I Soloed Shiva last night ... and well the battle didn't go quite as i planed ... what i did do was manage to get her down to Half health ... i'm gonna try again soon, probly once i get back from up north, but if any of you are doing the actual battle i'm game.

oh and i found a fast way to get to the Crystals hehe i can cheat the system

:lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:03 am

If you're thinking that "cheating the system" means teleporting to the crystals that is only available for the 20 cap and if you're a summoner.

Also, I TOLD YOU hehe. The Avatar fights are difficult and not to be taken lightly. Even if you have beaten them before and have a routine they can be rather nasty sometimes.

Anyways, glad you could at least experience one instead of sitting on your butt waiting this time hehe.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:12 am

You really should read up online on how to beat this. It could still take a few tries, but it is possible. You need defensive food (most people recommend Steamed Crab). You need spell interruption bonuses. You need Yag Drinks. You probably could use some Potions and Ethers. I can make these for you.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:45 pm

Thx for the Advice Guys, I'm thinking i may try again soon, But Pir is talking about doing the Primes again and i'm gonna tag along ... if i do end up trying again any help or advice would be very helpful.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:41 am

The lv20 cap ones are a bitch too do, good luck with them. I'd just tag along with the guys for the Prime's and enjoy them showin off for yaz. ^^
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:35 am

yeah they Do like to show off don't they, lol :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:17 pm

LOL, yes... Don't most men have an ego?.... Even worse in a online game, /cough.

Postby Tehya » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:18 pm

I was logged in when I posted above. o.O
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:52 pm

lol it so true ... :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger