[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Prime Avitars

Prime Avitars

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

Postby Estarie » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:02 pm

Ok so as far as i can tell Were doing Shiva and The naked Bird lady, I was orignaly going to do Ifrit but Aelf doesn't have the fame ... so were goiing with Shiva and Garuda tonight (sat) i'll be home form my mothers at 9 - 9:30 and am all ready to go. ...

the Team so far from the Ls is

Pir
*Seph* hopfuly
Aelfwise
Estarie

were going to need other to help, a high lvl ninja i'm told is best, it anyone else needs this and can help please post on here and let me know .... till than i'll see you guys in Jeuno. :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:11 pm

Just wanted to thank those who went along for the Prime fights last night. Although I was only able to help with 2 (Shiva and Garuda) I had lots of fun (regardless of getting obliterated by their 2 hours...but that's another story lol). Anyways, when I actually get enough fame to do the others I'll let you guys know. Hopefully I'll be higher level so I can actually survive next time :p
Aelfwise
Sky God

Previous

Return to Quests