[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Attowa Chasm Map

Attowa Chasm Map

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

Attowa Chasm Map

Postby Piraya » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:38 pm

I'd like to give this map. Its one of the top of my lists of maps I should be getting. Pretty soon I will want to go there for my rostrum pumps.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:09 pm

How do you get it? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:54 pm

You start at Chipmy-Popmy in Windurst Waters. Then go to Bibiki Bay and take the Manaclipper to an island...can't remember exact one. On that island think you need to find ??? on a beach and pop 4 mandragora type mobs and kill them all. Return to Chipmy and he tells you to go to Attowa Chasm. Head to Attowa Chasm and find the zone through a series of caves, to open area, back to caves again and upon zoning you recieve the map from what I remember.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:20 pm

Oh that sounds kinda fun. Can I help or is it more like I can tag along?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:13 pm

Its more of point to point to point. Only fight wish to engage is the one thats required.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:32 am

I'll help with this. I'd need the map as well so really we'd all be helping each other anyways. Organize a time to do it in between your Summoner levelling, Sky, etc lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:55 pm

Yeah, I need to work on lightening up my schedule a bit...
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:38 pm

Yes, I agree. We all do. :P
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Quests