[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Quest - Return to the Depths

Quest - Return to the Depths

Plans to do a quest for an item, a map, AF gear, or just for fun.

Quest - Return to the Depths

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:12 pm

This is the third in a series of three quests. I'm interested because I need two of the rings. I think it's a couple hundred k or more at the AH so this would save me some money. It sounds like these require 60+, but I may be able to tag along to help with TH2 if someone (hint hint Piraya) is willing to do the ugly work. The quests probably will take a couple hours, but haven't really done all the research yet.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:42 pm

Hmmm....I'll most likely help on this after I open it up by doing the previous two quests. And also if you stop arguing with me about Thf/Nin setup when you haven't even tried it to see if you like it.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:31 pm

I need help on the previous quests too. It sounds as if TH2 really helps at least for the first one. RNG probably helps for widescan.

I'm not arguing about THF/NIN. I haven't tried THF/NIN because my Ninja is far too low level. Right now I'm much more interested in leveling Thief and Ranger than Ninja. I never said it's not good. In fact, it's probably slightly to moderately better. I'm just saying it's not worth the twenty hours and 300k gil I would have to spend leveling so my sub wouldn't show.

The ring is 400k at the AH by the way, and I need two. I'd like to get at least one through the quest.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Kolob » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:52 pm

If i can help out in some way let me know
Kolob
Yhoator Yuppie

Postby Aelfwise » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:57 pm

Dredging this topic from the depths again (pun intended). I am ready to do this if anyone else is wanting to help out. I dont think everyone needs to actually have the quest active, just one. I'll have to research that a little further. Anyways, Claq needs these for his RNG which would really help for promy missions for those who still require it. Get back to me if you feel you would like to help. I'm providing a link for anyone to just see what all is involved. The part we'd need assistance with is the bcnm fight at the end of the quest.

Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to Quests