[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - the orc army-kinda like LOTR in an incorrect kind of way

the orc army-kinda like LOTR in an incorrect kind of way

A place to post screenshots from the game.

the orc army-kinda like LOTR in an incorrect kind of way

Postby ziquan » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:30 pm

Well, I thought these were funny....
the second one is the best at showing the numbers.. none of em show all that followed me.
i'm telling you it was INFINITE

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:41 pm

OMG, did you make it out alive :?: >.>
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

ya

Postby ziquan » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:04 pm

yeah i was lvl32 and these guys were like <= 10 so it was like being followed by a bunch of pissed off puppies.
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:34 pm

Still the best was when Piraya and I were rounding up Quadav's in Palborough Mines like six at a time and then Piraya would ga them. We did this for a while then all of a sudden as I was pulling some, there weren't 6, but 30 something at least. Needless to say, Piraya died from 1000 little papercuts and I died about five minutes later after fleeing and getting hopelessly lost. Ah... memories.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:54 pm

Back when our level 25 was an accomplishment lol
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:29 pm

hehe, cute picture of ya'll doing that.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:30 am

Hmmm, I seem to remember Claq pulling some Quadav and getting me killed there once while escaping himself...

Oh and nice pic Ziq lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:03 pm

That was the same day. It was you me and Piraya, but you left when you were overcome by about 12 quadavs. Piraya and I stuck around longer until the horde stampeded us.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Screenshots