[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Mordion Gaol and A Familiar Sight...

Mordion Gaol and A Familiar Sight...

A place to post screenshots from the game.

Mordion Gaol and A Familiar Sight...

Postby Sephiros » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:20 pm

Howdy folks, a couple more pictures.

A few days ago I had a discussion with people about Mordion Gaol. For those of you who do not know what it is, Mordion Gaol is the FFXI jail. Yes, thats right, jail. The GM usually warps you here to discuss matters privately and if severe enough, your account gets suspended meaning you must stay here if you decide to log in. This was me discussing my reasoning for arguing with some idiot in jeuno with some people one day about 2 months ago. I dunno if it is just me, but the GM armor reminds me of Monty Python lol...

And I finally got to do some sightseeing in some CoP areas. I was very please to see this added in the game. If you do not know what this is, watch the opening CGI to the game. You will know what this area is. This place is awesome.

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Screenshots