[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Tehya's Sig Logo

Tehya's Sig Logo

A place to post screenshots from the game.

Tehya's Sig Logo

Postby Sephiros » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:16 am

Ok, considering I had virtually no idea what to do for this logo except:

- use some pics of me from LS Static
- Do not make it into a Movie promo like yours lol

I came up with this logo. If you want things added, subtracted, multiplied, divided, changed, burned, hung, or even castrated....please post opinions here (specifically Tehya but others can I suppose) >.> <.< :)

Here you are...

I thought the comment was cool lol...

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:33 am

I love it and the saying lol.
But umm, dunno how too capture it and put it into my signature. :( :?:
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:28 pm

Just hit the profile link at the top of the page and find the signature section of your profile. Put in the following without spaces between the img tags and the URL:

By the way, I copied your movie picture here as well Sephiros. You can use it or not use it as you please.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:48 pm

Hmmm, it just posted the URL. :(
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:52 pm

Tsk tsk. Read my post again. Pay special attention to the "no spaces" part. :wink:

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:10 pm

Thank You, Thank You.
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Sephiros » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:31 pm

I am glad you like it dear. If you feel the need to want something changed I can change it up for you. And I dunno how attached to the avatar (your pic on left) you are but i can come up with that as well.

If anyone else wants a sig let me know and I will see what I can do.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:40 pm

I love my avatar. :wink: Just wish she was wearing a thong instead of those pants looking thingies. Why can't she show some dang thighs along with tits!
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

umm

Postby ziquan » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:58 pm

.....tits and thighs...

:p~

*drools*
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:18 pm

Hmm, Sephie I was wondering if you could make a logo that would flash different poses of a char, with say different armor on in one logo?
My Love:
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to Screenshots