[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Sig's and photoshop work

Sig's and photoshop work

A place to post screenshots from the game.

Sig's and photoshop work

Postby Estarie » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:39 am

Ok so as some know i've been doing alot of playing with Photoshop 7.0 and have also made some sig's for people .... and here they are ....

If your interested in me doing one for you .. just let me know and provide the following ..

top 2 jobs, and gear you wish to be featured in .. and what avitar face you have, Nation of allegance.
And if theres a saying you wish to have placed on i'll have to know that too
Last edited by Estarie on Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:55 am

<sig test>
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:39 am

Nice sigs, Estarie.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:07 am

Ya that's right...Diabolos is my biotch now...so he deserves to be getting hexa-striked by me in the pic...or slapped...or something humiliating for all the pain he put me through. I'm not bitter really, lol.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:29 am

Finally Aelf got himself a sig! It looks cool. Mayous' is cool too, but Blue Mage Mayous kind of likes like an evil twin lurking in the background. :lol:

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:11 pm

I am Evil as a BLU lol. Anyways Thanks alot for the Sig Esty looks Awesome.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:32 pm

Np, Glad you both like them. theres actualy very fun to do. I'm gonna make a Aelfwise V.s. Diablos pic for Aelf .. since he's all bitter and junk ... just trying to find the Right background for it. I've also did a few Wanderingsoulz Group Action pictures just trying to get them shunk enough to post.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:14 pm

You should make a background for the site or something Esty. Or maybe just make a few pictures to put in the background or something, I dont know just an idea.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Lol, working on it. I made a bunch for FallenAngels .. maybe ill post some of them .. just so you all have an idea of what im able to do. mind you ... it will be up to claq to impliment them omtp the site .. but i like the idea.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:12 pm

Sweets please do so, I'd like to see more of your work anyways.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Screenshots