[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Skill !!!!Party!!!!

Skill !!!!Party!!!!

Experience parties, Skill up parties, Farming parties

Skill !!!!Party!!!!

Postby Estarie » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:59 pm

Ok everyone .. it's time for the Ls skill party. I !!!!"NEED"!!!! to lvl my great Axe. so here's the plan ... I'm thinking Tuesday and/or Wed night we can get together and go skilling .. make sure to bring your NPC's ... since mine is a useless tit i can't lvl him without him killing me on my own. Party with Gather in Lower Jeuno, from there we will head to Crawlers nest ... so if you have something to lvl around 100 than this is perfect for you. my great axe is 110 and my Archary is 118 .. so i'll need to lvl them in crawlers till i hit around 150. after that we can head to the Boy. tree or Kufftal tunnel and skill off crabs. =)

let me know who is interested and what day you can come, skill partys will be forming at 9pm est in lower jeuno on Tues and Wed.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:36 pm

I guess I could try to skill my archery on Claq a bit, but it'll be tough as Thief. Alternatively, I could get Mont an NPC and just come to level that. I need to raise his evasion a bit, but its at 158 I think so Crawler's Nest is probably too low. The only other skill he needs is Enhancing Magic.

This Tuesday we are planning on doing a bunch of missions to get airship passes for all the people that don't have them. Wednesday should be ok.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:31 pm

This is excatly what I need. I'll come pld and skill up my GS also got a NPC I can set as soothing healer type that needs to be lvl'd. I'll grab a Tactics pearl and meet you in lower Jeuno on Wed. Hows around 6-7 pm CST? Let me know.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:38 pm

as far as Wedsday goes I should be able to go early with ya May .. but I may have to slip out for awile if my Friend calles. but I won't know till wedsdays about that.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:39 am

ok I can go weds before 9pm est I need to get ready about 8:30 est for Dynamis. So let me know.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:51 pm

I can probably take Mayous's place on Montparnasse when he has to go if you're still interested in sticking around.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:00 am

ok .. So my first Two Skill partys were not Exactly the hit I would have liked .. but I managed to get Archary to 139 and Great Axe to 140 .. so .. tomorrow .. As in thursday .. Skill party round 3 will be taking place. We will be heading to Kuftal Tunnel this time since i'm close enough to 150. so again heres the plan

Gather Together: Lower Jeuno
Time: 7pm EST ... I will be skilling all night so if you can't make it early .. come late.
Place: Kufal Tunnel (Robber Crabs)
Skill lvl's: 140 - 200

Hopfully since were moving higher they may be a little more ppl needed to go.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:24 pm

I'll try and make it hun, But I'm not sure if I can I'm supposed to help Suran with a few things and I'd like to get my BLU to atleast lvl 20. I might be able to make it later at night hun, but MY GS is only 113 so I might not be able to skill up in kuftal but I'll still come and tank for ya :P
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:51 pm

you can skill in kuftal .. i was skillin GS and Poleare in there when they were only 100 or so .. just faster to do crawlers to 150 thats all.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Parties