[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Dynamis

Dynamis

Plans to do one of the other team based activities.

Dynamis

Postby Lordofchaos » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:36 pm

I finally got me a dynamis shell but i was looking into it and koolaid says i need to head to myhome country and look for a trail marking. I have looked all over windy and cant find them anyone know what i am missing
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Claquesous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:24 pm

I'm not sure what they mean about going to your home country, but the Windurt trail markings are just outside the Walls Mog House on the Left coming from the MH.

I'm pretty sure I did my first (and only) Dynamis in Jeuno without doing any preparation other than the required missions.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby kaelsam » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:59 am

the markings in windy is like claq said in walls by the mh. In bastok by the mh in the mines. Sandy its in southern by the tree rt before u go through the first archway if ur coming from ah going to mh. In jeuno its in ru'lude gardens if u come out of mh turn left going under that arch rt there.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:30 am

Pretty much look for the horde of people that are gathered in the same location all in the same LS hehe. When I first started playing I would bump into tons of people blocking the entrance to the San D'Oria MH in South, I had no idea what was going on.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Lordofchaos » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:11 pm

So that is why dozens of ppl are besides the windy air dock in jeuno with the same ls
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Aelfwise » Mon May 26, 2008 2:23 pm

Aelfwise
Sky God

Return to Garrison, Ballista, Special Events