[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Garrison

Garrison

Plans to do one of the other team based activities.

Garrison

Postby Piraya » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:42 pm

Garrison sounds like it would be very fun for a lot of people along with a fair share of good drops if the Garrison is successful. You can find out more about Garrison at like the item required to start a Garrison. Garrison's take place at outposts for each major city like Ghelsba Outpost, N. Gustaberg Outpost, etc. Now there is a question that comes to mind involving Garrison is the disbursement of the drops. I believe that the person who has the item required to start the Garrison gets to pick up a few things that they "NEED" and the rest is disbursed to most trusted member to be sold and profit's disbursed evenly to all others who participated aside from the Garrison starter as he/she already got what they needed. Let me know what you think of this whether you think that method is fair or not. Please give pro's and cons. Also I would like to know people's interest level as well so I can see if it will be worth organizing or not.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:27 pm

This weekend be ready to run through a garrison mission please. Need a party of about 6. Remember garrison is a level 20 cap so make sure you have the appropriate gear.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:18 am

Anyone up to doing one of these soon? I've been in two attempted Garrisons and almost beat it both times (almost, of course, meaning we died...lol). If you are interested just post here and then we'll try to round up enough people for a particular time.

Thanks all!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:34 pm

I think a good set up to run a garrison would be 2 blm, 1 summoner, whm, tank, and any kind of DD.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:19 pm

I'd really like to help with one of these things, but the most help is with a completely pimped out character. Garrison is level 20 right? I think my best choice for being pimped out is my Ranger. I think I'm almost ready to level him that far. I gotta check on arrow prices and synth levels. The other option for being pimped out is Montparnasse as Black Mage, but he's going to take some time. By the way, I have a Red Cryptex when we do decide to try it.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:27 pm

Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:30 pm

Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:53 pm

Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:24 pm

Aelfwise can fill us in on some details I hope and we can work out some possible strategies for the situation.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Estarie » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:39 am

this is probably and old topic but i would be most interested in helping since my WAR is quite near 20 if not by the time we do this ... please let me know when you plan to try again :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Garrison, Ballista, Special Events