[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - helping problem...

helping problem...

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

helping problem...

Postby Katsume » Sun May 17, 2009 10:43 pm

what is with this... i help everyone and i ask for one little mission for ZMs and no one even replies.. one person asks for pts.. and everyone replies..
Katsume
New Forumer

Re: helping problem...

Postby Claquesous » Mon May 18, 2009 12:54 am

I can't really comment on the specifics since I wasn't there, but I would like to suggest that helping on a mission is very different from joining in on a party. Most missions give no benefits to helpers whereas parties are mutually beneficial to everyone.

I believe I've told you this before, but I don't generally bother trying to do a mission unless I know at least two other people on that mission. It's why I've had two different characters stuck on CoP 8-1 for months. I don't know anyone else on the missions so I haven't bothered trying to get help. Asking five people to help you out isn't terribly fair. Asking one is much more reasonable.

If you're still on ZM5, Wednesday during our normal Nyzul time might work. I'll be on a little late that night, but not sure how late. If you're on ZM6 then you should talk to Desy and Hatsu. I think they're still on that.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Re: helping problem...

Postby Katsume » Mon May 18, 2009 8:17 pm

im on ZM6, and i had one other person from my FL that was gonna help, the part that pissed me off was the fact no one even said no, they didnt even answer me at all, till like 3rd time i asked, des said would but was logging after pt, so i got aggravated when everyone answered to the pt thing but no one acknowledged that i asked....
Katsume
New Forumer

Return to Linkshell Information