[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Linkshell Changes

Linkshell Changes

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby Sephiros » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 pm

I forgot that I was also a sackholder, and I gave a pearl to a friend of Metsoul named Faiyt I think, seems nice. Until the structure is decided I will not give out anymore.

If you need to reduce the number of sackholders for the structure, I will be glad to volunteer for it not only to make others feel better, but I did not give out many anyways so it is not a big deal. It will not make me any less important, well, than I already am ;p

If you need my voice for the council let me know, even though I have been gone for a while I was around when some of the issues were present before.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:16 pm

I'll be back in full swing again soon, still dealing mainly with issuse regarding money, These things are never easy. I will do everything I can to help the ls so anyway you want to go Claq I'll stand behind you for support. It's time you showed us all why we made you the Shell holder. I believe in you, and I know for sure you've got what it takes to run a shell, Just remember you're not alone you've got the other leaders of the ls to back you up.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Previous

Return to Linkshell Information