[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Where are Sephiros and Mayous?

Where are Sephiros and Mayous?

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Where are Sephiros and Mayous?

Postby Claquesous » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:51 pm

Both my leveling partners went away. Was it something I said?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:55 pm

idk where seph is but mayous said he's ohw back home for good. he'll be on as soon as he can, but might take a couple of week.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Sephiros » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:43 pm

Sorry I am not around, it is the end of the semester just trying to get things organized. I should be back soon.

Plus I did not get the expansion yet, and looking at the Dancer and Scholar I dunno if I should even bother lol...
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby almeada » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 pm

there he is lol. i c seph. yeah school is pretty demanding as it is, more so around finals. gl on your exams. as far as mayous is concerned. i heard he fried his motherboard on the computer he was building so he might be a bit longer before coming back online.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:07 pm

Good to hear from you regardless of how busy you are Seph. We'd thought you were stranded on an island in the middle of the Carribean after one of your Rum runs...
Now that I think about it...being stranded there with a lifes supply of rum wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing..hehe.

As for Mayous...he just couldn't stop blowing stuff up could he. Hope you're back soon, the convos still aren't quite as funny without you and seph here :P
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:54 pm

It seems like everyone I try to static with on Babet disappears. First Mayous, then Sephiros, and now I think Colgar quit again.

I certainly hope one of you comes back ready to party. Good luck with you exams Sephiros, and your motherboard Mayous.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:30 pm

yeah i hear ya claq. but speakin of statics. i've been super busy, ingame and out and i hate turning down an offer to static with my nin since that's the next job i want to 75. i'll post something in the "Parties" section about my schedule claq, so we can try to setup at least one day to pt a week.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

I'm back

Postby Mayous » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:40 pm

Gotta love things today huh? Anyways I'm back for good YAY! GO TEAM GO! Anyways I'll see you guys ingame soon
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby almeada » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:06 pm

Woot! welcome back bro.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker