[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Please read

Please read

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Please read

Postby Mayous » Wed May 30, 2007 7:46 pm

Well I just got the word from the Army and The time frame I should be home is The middle to end of June. So I'd like to set up an Event come the middle of July so that all of us can get together and catch up a bit maybe even kill some stuff or do some PvP maybe. Something fun to signal my return. Just a thought let me know what you guys and girls think.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Wed May 30, 2007 9:42 pm

That's good to know, thanks for the information. I sure I know what one of the events is going to be. :wink:
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu May 31, 2007 12:26 am

That sounds awesome Mayous. I look forward to trying out new things with you when you get back.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:13 pm

Yes Jerik I'm going to kill you and your going to like it ;) Anyways it should be fun to kill each other or maybe go and hunt some NM's or do some assualt or do something fun as a ls and as friends. I really miss playin and messin around with you guys it was alot of fun that I do really miss. Anyways hope you guys are killin it in game and Hope to see you guys soon.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 am

Looking forward to your hijinx back here too. It hasn't been the same without you and there's a form of leadership you bring that can definitely be felt. Hoping for seeing you soon, and if it's another month we'll keep in touch on here :)
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm

thanks Aelf that means alot. It might be july before I get home but I hope not. Things at the moment look like the end of this month but things in the army are slow. Hope to be back soon.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby almeada » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:19 pm

It would be good to have you back may. I haven't been on since you left too, but I'll try to get back online sometime soon. It's been so busy over here...
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Jerik » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:26 pm

I've been wondering where you have been, Almeada. You didn't say anything and I haven't seen you on for a long time. It'll be nice to have you back, along with Mayous.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby almeada » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:33 pm

yeah, I told a few ppl that were online a while back that i was taking a break, but i don't think you were there. i've been working 62+ hours a week at times and i just come home too drained to do anything. Other times i just go out to a bar or something just to relax cause when i get home there's a bunch of other things that need to be done that i don't want to think about right after work, lol.
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:37 pm

It'll be good to be back when the time finally comes. Also it's good to hear that your not out right quiting the team Almeada. I'd miss my personal WHM lol. Anyways good to hear I have support and I should be with you guys soon.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Linkshell Information