[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Wandering Soulz Bank

Wandering Soulz Bank

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Wandering Soulz Bank

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:20 pm

Ok guys here's the info to date. All numbers beside names are clusters or stacks. You can make any and all donations to the char "Wsbank" I will be keeping a record of all donations, and I'll be posting totals under this topic so keep checking. Currently the Bank is only Excepting Stacks of Crystals or Clusters and Gil. In the near Furture we will be taking other things but as of now I dont have the room for anything else. All Crystals are Avalible for 1500 gil. Send a Message to myself in game of what you want and You pay when The crystals are delievered to you Via mailbox.

Crystal Deposit

Earth - 9 Light - 1

Dark - 9 Water - 7

Wind - 9 Lightning - 2

Fire - 3 Ice - 1

Wandering Soulz Bank Til - 100,000 Gil

Current Donations By,

Mayous, Tehya, Almeada, Jerik, Claq & Izzabella

At this time the Bank is taking all Crystals and Gil Donations thank you.
Last edited by Mayous on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:25 pm

Currently the Wandering Souls Bank is Closed until I return. I promise upon my Return The bank will get into full swing. I'm going to make sure this ls has money to do events. Even if it takes me a month of straight farming.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:40 pm

Just wondering if we can start donating to this again now that you are somewhat back. I have alot of gear that isn't really doing me any good right now, but since I'm such a packrat I don't sell it...

Anyways, if you're open for business, I got the goods!
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:35 pm

It might be nice to store some things I have just to help people out like Tenshodo invite and NPC manuals in the bank too.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:46 pm

I would like to wait until I'm back for good before I do anymore with the bank. The bank will be open again in Oct, upon my return to the homestead.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:01 pm

Sounds fair. I'd posted this before talking to you earlier.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Ok all the Wandering Souls Bank is now reopened. Please check here before donating anything. I am going to Accept Items such as Teshindo Invite and NPC manuals and the such for quests that are reuseable. Also I am now talking donations of gil for LS events such as CoP. Please keep checking the above Post that I will continue to edit every Friday with an updated report on the WS' Bank.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:31 pm

I have a manual and a tenshodo invite I'd be glad to donate. I wouldn't mind borrowing some of the other manuals as well.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Ok guys here's the info to date. All numbers beside names are clusters or stacks. You can make any and all donations to the char "Wsbank" I will be keeping a record of all donations, and I'll be posting totals under this topic so keep checking. Currently the Bank is only Excepting Stacks of Crystals or Clusters and Gil. In the near Furture we will be taking other things but as of now I dont have the room for anything else. All Crystals are Avalible for 1500 gil. Send a Message to myself in game of what you want and You pay when The crystals are delievered to you Via mailbox.

Crystal Deposit

Earth - 16 Light - 1

Dark - 9 Water - 7

Wind - 9 Lightning - 2

Fire - 3 Ice - 1

Wandering Soulz Bank Til - 130,000 Gil
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Mayous, have you looked at the prices of Crystals? Most stacks of crystals are less than or around 1k, Dark and Lightning are around 2k I think.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Next

Return to Linkshell Information