Wandering Soulz Bank

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby Mayous » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:15 pm

the point is to get money for the ls. I can drop the price to 500gil a stack hows that. I just want the ls to have money for events thats all. I enjoy events and I love doing things with the ls and I want everyone to be involved not just the rich ls members, if we have any XD
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:05 am

Yeah, I can see buying crystals from the LS for a certain price, but when you can buy from the AH for a cheaper price... where do you think they will go? >.>
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:02 pm

If the crystals are donated for free to the LSBank then keeping the price low on resale should be kept low for the same reasons Mayous mentioned, to help support the "monetarily challenged" individuals. Not that I believe a few stack of crystals will make or break someone's pocketbook, but they're just a small addition to the money the bank will gain.

Eventually, events like ENMs could be paid for with money from the bank, and then drops can be returned here, making it cyclical.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:27 pm

Thanks Aelf you made my point for me :) I'm glad everyone see's the good this bank can do and I also hope everyone will support it
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Jerik » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Yes the bank is a very good idea, and doing ENM's would be quite nice, and if we could get the money cyclical like that. Just need to let everyone on the LS know that we have this option. Well, guess I know where I'm throwing all those crystals I don't want and nobody else needs, hehe...
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Mayous » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Thats the spirit :P
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Previous

Return to Linkshell Information