Just to let you know...

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Just to let you know...

Postby Jerik » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:26 pm

Just to let you guys know, Suran invited me to his Sky LS, GoGoGo, they're starting to do CoP within their shell so they can go to the other areas and get the AF2 -1 stuff (ex. Valor Surcoat -1) I think that's what it is, but, I figured it would be a good opportunity to make some new friends, don't worry you guys are still the best and my #1 LS, it's just that if you see me with Suran's "pretty in pink" LS on, I'm probably just doing CoP or checking up on things, I'll still help you guys out with your CoP, but that's if I'm as for, or farther, but otherwise, if I manage to get behind I don't know what'll happen, guess we'll see when/if we ever get to that bridge.

Otherwise if you guys want to join the LS "GoGoGo" for sky or CoP, talk to me or Suran, we'll see if we can let you on, if you have a high level that's able to go for sky, I'll just give the pearl. Also, they're going to be starting Dynamis in April, so if you guys want a different Dynamis LS or want to start Dynamis, and I'm guessing, you should be in the high 60's, talk to me or Suran, we both have Pearlsacks, though, I don't really know why I have one, but, I do.

Anyways, as I said, just letting you guys know.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Linkshell Information