[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - The Toughest Chouse Ever....

The Toughest Chouse Ever....

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

The Toughest Chouse Ever....

Postby Estarie » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:09 am

Allo Everyone, It's Been almost two Months since I've Left WS for my lil Vacation. There Was and looks like there still is a lil Turmoil amoungst all of you .. and thats normal. In my Time away I've meet some Awsome people .. and I've got alot done. although lvling WAR wasn't one of them ... In that time I've done alot fo thinking about what LS I am going to Call home. and With some help from the people close to me in-game I've dissided.

I'm going to Stay with xXFallenAngelsXx, I know this may upset some ... others may not care .. or whatever ... But it's for the best for me .. and doing whats best for me isn't something I'm used to doing. I don't want people to point fingers and say "your the reason she left" .. in all hounesty ... I made me leave. Your all Wonderful people and all wonderful people have there Faults .. Ask Aelf .. I have thousands. I'm not leaving Because I get no help ... that would be a Lie ... Mayous is alot of the reason I got done what I have .. And I Can't thank him enough. Alot of you have been there helping me even though Im not in the LS and that just goes to show how truly wonderful you are.

With all that said ... I'm not going to be a ghost .. as I see it ... I've put a lot of time and Effort in with most of you and I care how your doing. and I still like to help. So .. If its ok With Claq .. and the LS I would like to stay on this site .. and keep my WS pearl for the time's I do things with you all. I will still PL ppl in hte dunes and qufim with my SMN too. lol .... If you have anything you want to say to me .. you all know how to find me in game. don't be shy .. I only bit if i like ya, lol

Take Care everyone and good luck .... I'll see you all in game.

Love always
Estarie (Stasia)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:04 pm

Well I'm sorry to see you go. Your still on my Flist and I'm more then willing to help you do anything and I hope that you'll jump on from time to time and let us know how you're doing. You'll be missed.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:39 pm

This saddens me greatly and I can't help but think there's something I did wrong or something more I could've done to prevent it. Nevertheless, it is your choice or chouse as you might put it. I would be glad if you stuck around the site. Even if you're not a full time member, I'll still consider you a part of the extended Wandering Souls family.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Jerik » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:50 pm

It's sad to see you go, but it will be nice if you still pop on the site and our LS.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:49 am

It's nice to know that I will be missed, and Claq please Don't beat yourself up about this .. it wasn't anything you did .. or could have done .... these things all happen for a reason. and even though we may not like them ... or would not have chousin them. they always somehow work out in the end. you know you're all important to me... and don't think I don't miss any of you .. cause I do ... given I still /tell almost half the shell all the time .. but thats ok with me .. mind you ... this said .. I Blame all of you and your /tell's for making my Mt count skyrocket ... I don't know how many ppl got messages ment for others .... and partys getting mt's that really make me wanna crawl into a dark hole.

I know Bob Plans on jumping Shells, and thats fine with me. so If you need something you can always let him know .. or message me .. mail me whatever .. stay in touch. so no worrys .. and no regrets .. i'll see you all on-line . no need to be a stranger.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:16 am

Oh, you know I'm not going to be a stranger and to tell you the truth I'm sorry. I've said for the last fewdays that I'm going to help you do 6-2 bastok and I keep putting it off for one reason or another. I havent had the drive I've had in the last few days, and for that I'm sorry, SMN has me in kind of a daze cause I want to lvl it so bad but it seems there's no one my lvl in the ls and no one on my flist has a job the right lvl and I dont feel like spending the next 10 years seeking a party. So if I forget I said something just send me a reminder ok. Sometimes I need the extra little push just like everyone else.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:31 pm

No Worrys May, The last time you wanted to go i eneded p in 18hr party so i'm far from up set. And what Lvl is your SMN? .. casue I'm Sure I can Help you Lvl it.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Mayous » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:17 am

Well SMN is really Close to 44. Out of dumb luck BLU went from 17-23 tonight in 1 party. So to say the least I'm tickled purple. Anyways send me some tells or something so we can get your mission handled.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:54 am

23 .... hmmm ... i have a mnk at 28 ... lol ... and yeah i'll be there Tuesday for the Bastok 7-2 mission. I'll see what i can do to get me and Bob a lil closer to 44.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Linkshell Information