[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Add Shell 4 BCNM's

Add Shell 4 BCNM's

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Add Shell 4 BCNM's

Postby Estarie » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:52 pm

I've had the Insperation to Create an Add shell for Wanderingsouls for the soul perpous of doing BCNM's maybe ... hopfully one day .... we can upgrade and Add KS runs. but I'm not holding my breath. anyway I'm going to make this Add shell open to Wanderingsouls First .. meaning, if your commited and from the souls than your in b4 adding other from outside the shell. but if need be I will be surching outside the shell as well ... If you have friends that would be interested than let me know. Al I would like to see oyur Frined Lady join this if she's willing. her PLD would be muchly useful. anyway please leave sugestions and comments here and let me know who is interested. and what jobs you can comitt to posibly Dieing a horrible and painful death ... i mean ...... fun and much excitement. lol
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:16 pm

Kaelsam already created a linkshell like this. You may want to check with him before creating another.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Return to Linkshell Information