[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Possible Sky Linkshell

Possible Sky Linkshell

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Possible Sky Linkshell

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:34 am

I mentioned a possible sky linkshell tonight since CB seems to have gone to squat all of a sudden. Here is the link if anyone's interested:

At this point, I'm thinking I'd like to join but it would be nice if some others from the shell would come too.

Basic info is MON+FRI 6PST/9EST for sky and WED SUN I think for Dynamis. You can do one but not the other or do both I think.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:41 am

Just reminding anyone intending to join an endgame shell, it is a big commitment. You will no longer have the freedom to just do what you want whenever you want on those days. Some linkshells are more flexible than others, admittedly, but I dont want anyone to go into this kind of thing thinking it isn't a BIG time commitment.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:16 am

I always worried about that with CB. It seemed like you were always in sky. This one doesn't sound that way at all. They meet twice a week. If you have to go away, you still keep all your credit and restore it after you get back. Check out the rules on their site. I was quite happy with them.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Estarie » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:20 am

My concern is ... I want to be in a Sky Shell with you Guys ... hence why I was looking forward to joing CB. And since I've teamed with Some of CB's memeber b4 as well. Ie Bassmondo and others. So if you all find a Sky shell ... see if they will take me too. I'll be 70 if not damn close by the end of the week. :)
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:22 pm

I would love it if as many people as possible were in the same sky shell as well.

Sky requires a couple things. First you need to be at least 70+. The second one is kind of minor, but most sky shells require it for some reason. You need sky. How are you doing on that front? I've been stalling on doing the missions on Montparnasse until Mayous gets back so we could probably try to catch you and Kolob up.

In the meantime, keep on leveling your WAR. You've been doing well lately so keep it up.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:53 am

I just got her started on them now since she beat Shadow Lord a few nights back. She's prepped for the Temple of Ugga BCNM.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Tehya » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:59 pm

Im willing too help her also on gettin sky. Aelfie you know gots a NIN on the side standin by if anyone needs a tank. So, gives me a holly ingame if you guys need help for her.
Got sky runs, Mon-Wed-Fri, 6pm-8pm, Sat, 3pm-6pm.
Limbus runs, Mon-Fri, 9pm-whenever.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Estarie » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Well I'm sitting at 68 now ... just need to get my sub caught up. like Aelf said i'm ready for the temple of Ugg(ly). So if you know anyone going let me know ... I'll try and dig 70 by the end of this weekend coming .... if all goes well.
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:13 pm

I'd be willing to go as either Claq or Mont. Just please remember that Mont, Mayous and Almeada are all on the next mission so don't go on without us. I don't want to repeat the Claq experience.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:39 pm

Well we got Sky last night Congrats to everyone that went, and I'm sorry for the ones that couldnt be there. Let me know sometime in the future and we'll get another ZM run going so that maybe one of these days we can finish ZM missions and get that crazy earring.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Next

Return to Linkshell Information