[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Is this the end?

Is this the end?

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby Piraya » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:57 pm

I thought I was done but apparently I have more to say before I go. What I see happening is people just letting go, people who viewed their friendship as just ingame only. The only bond that held us together was FFXI apparently. Not everyone wants to be friends outside of the game and thats fine, no one will make you feel bad for this as its your wish. I know what I wanted, I know what I thought I found...but it takes both sides to make a friendship work and last. If you don't wanna do your end of this then let WanderingSouls die in FFXI and outside. But don't come on here with sob stories of how it was and what we did...if you are gonna give up on keeping intouch with your friends you have not earned the right to reminisce about how things were because you're not living up to your end of the friendship. We have these boards but no one gets on rarely other than to talk about the game, I payed for Ventrilo which no one from FF uses, I offered up Mic's which no one took me up on. If you're not going to keep up with your friends then quit bringing up memories that make me feel like shit, just let it go and move on with your life. WanderingSouls isn't a LS and hasn't been for some time. Its an online community in/out of FFXI. This online community has been taken for granted and left to die. Either let it go or work at it...don't bring up the past, its irrelevant to whats going on now and what is going to happen in the future.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:57 pm

And before you think/call me an ass hole I already know I am. But I'm going to say what I think and how I feel and this whole situation is pretty shitty in my eyes from what it was to what everyone has let it become...nothing but a memory.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:42 am

Im sorry for not being on Vent. I've been put on bed rest for the last wk & half and have 2 more wks of it till I go into labor on own or induced after Thanksgiving by the Doc.
Been jumping ongame with Xbox on the TV and laying on the couch, hate it lol. Haven't been on much nor seen the gang on =(.
Hope all is ok with ya'll. Love you.
xoxo
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Piraya » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:23 pm

No ideas? No attempts to continue a friendship beyond FFXI? I'd say good bye but there is nothing good about it. Bye
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:14 pm

hmm I dunno if all this arguing is necessary.

If people wanna communicate they will and can, if they do not, then they don't. I dunno if it is necessary to lead things on and instigate all this and make each other feel like shit, because whether or not people keep in touch I consider the days good anyway.

As for me, I have barely had time to either pick up a controller or a keyboard in last 2 weeks. If any of you want to talk on phone or email or something I gave it all out and is in my profile. As for me, I do not have time for Ventrillo or FFXI or whatever. And no, I am not worried about losing touch with people. I have 90% of your emails and things and if I need you, most will be on emails, or in FFXI somewhere.

Unfortunately that is all there is to it. I cannot say when I will return because I do not know. If I do I am sure you will know, if I don't, I am sorry but the game was bound to end anyways, eventually. This would almost be a second time I have gone through the game so I am well prepared to be done.

Things change. People change. Thoughts and Feelings change. Just because everyone does or does not agree does not make it bad. If nobody comes back we still have the forums to reflect on the great times.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:37 am

What do you call you post Seph? You haven't been involved until this point so you have no input into any of this. The thread was over a week ago until you just posted. You've done this on many occasions and if you weren't involved, why do you feel obligated to get involved and make judgements? It makes sense for you to have no emotional investment in this at all considering your lack of involvement and dedication to a single LS. Quitting, then coming back, quitting again...
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:42 pm

Well apparently I was never part of the Linkshell then? You post your two cents and its time to post mine since I am as concerned as everyone else. Whether you liked it or not man I was part of the linkshell, and work gets in the way with conflicting time so whether a day, week, or year I am going to voice my concerns and opinions.

And as for me quitting and returning and so on, I do have a life and I am sorry if FFXI gets in the way of a reality I need to keep with her or else game over as they say. At least I worked around things and made time to come back for all of you.

And to say I have no emotional involvement and no participation in the linkshell, well, until this I almost would have said you had a point with your opinions, but now your just being an ass which really is not necessary. If that was the case you should have just let me know and I could have stopped wasting my time trying to help people a long time ago.

And for the record, it was 2 days after your post so I hardly call that a distant amount of time.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Previous

Return to Linkshell Information