[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Wandering Souls

Wandering Souls

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Wandering Souls

Postby Piraya » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:03 pm

I want to start out by saying how much you guys have meant to me and you were the reason I stuck with FFXI for as long as I did. Through my progression and transformation in this fantasy world I came to realize what made the time enjoyable and fun was our friendships. We shared accomplishments, frustrations, failures, laughs, fights, everything. But things have changed, FFXII has taken center stage and you guys are letting your friendships slip away over a game. I'm ashamed and disappointed. You never know what you had/have until its gone and you're letting it go. True friends stay true and together despite playing different games, true friends will try new things in order to keep together. Either we're letting our friendships slip away or they were never true to begin with. Make up your minds on whats more important and what you really want or you're gonna see WanderingSouls and your friendships disappear. WanderingSouls is based in FFXI but it stems beyond that and has become something more than a linkshell. Its a symbol of our bond together. Here I am rambling on....I'm done ranting....I can't make you do anything that makes you uncomfortable like doing something for someone else rather than satisfying your own selfish needs but if you don't fucking wake up WanderingSouls and our friendships are dead.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:26 pm

This is a dupe, but you beat me to it. You will probably be dismayed to find out that I started my post before you posted, but comparing the timestamp would probably give my employer nightmares. :roll:

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:38 pm

I responded to yours, I started mine long before I posted it as well. Infact I was dwelling on it ever since you mentioned the status of the linkshell. At the point which no one was jumping on vent, no one was posting in the "Keeping in Touch" and the point at which I finally set Piraya aside I had a feeling the energy I put forth would never fill an empty void and those not dedicated to my friendship would simply move on. So I guess this is me moving on. Good bye. My posting here is done.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Return to Linkshell Information