[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - The Last Stand of Mayous

The Last Stand of Mayous

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

The Last Stand of Mayous

Postby Mayous » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:13 am

I'm Considering returning to the Army. So this may be my last month with you guys. I'm sorry. You guys have been great to party with, hang with, and just all around good people. I will return one day but I'm sure that some of you will have moved on by then. I hope to see you guys and gals in the future.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

hey

Postby Fearkiller » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:14 am

:shock: lol how come?? i bet you like to crash things.... :P Jk lol . we'ill miss you man,, bomb some planes for me 8)
Fearkiller
New Forumer

Postby novia » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:15 pm

:cry: you will be missed. :cry:
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:36 pm

Aww geez, do you have to go? People are dropping like flies these days.

Please be careful and keep in touch.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:02 pm

sorry to hear, but do what you need to. We shall see you.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby almeada » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:13 am

Really? well, if that's what you like to do, have fun. You only live once right? If you do decide to go back, i wish you good luck. you will be missed.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:33 am

It's sad to hear you might be leaving but on the upside you sound like you enjoyed yourself enough last time to consider returning. Regardless of your choice you have my full backing and I hope your decision sits well with you and those close to you. You've been great to have around here and it's been a blast, but dont think of this as the end.
Somewhere along the line you'll be able to post on here and we'll be able to get some updates, as well as tell you how things are going. Hopefully contact is maintained, I know I haven't been the best at keeping up with some people and am trying to correct that in the near future.

Good luck bud, and take care of yourself.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:45 am

Thanks guys, You guys are the best friends I've ever had online. It's been a really long time since I joined WS.....Wow I was a wee little BLM without a sub when I joined WS. When I go back you all will be missed alot. You guys let me get away from the real world for just a little while and I'll miss that. Thanks for always being there. I dont know an exact time of when I'm leaving yet but I do know it'll proboly be after the first of the year. I think the time I get the biggest bonus is jan 1st-13th so I'll proboly leave then.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Linkshell Information