[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Who The H*** is Kick

Who The H*** is Kick

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Who The H*** is Kick

Postby Mayous » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:03 am

Who is Kickherinthedike? I'm not sure who he or she is but to tell you the truth the person is seriously annoying me. All the posts that have no bareing on anything that they post it on.
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Sephiros » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 am

I'm Guessing Peewee Herman...
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:10 pm

Learn to laugh, take life less seriously and you might smile... :D
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:01 pm

I think the secret's out. I'd like to take this opportunity to say, my favourite was the one where Kaelsam offered to help. Piraya can confirm that I really did laugh out loud because I was on Ventrilo at the time. :lol:

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:35 pm

That was some funny shit
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby kaelsam » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:36 pm

nice to know that i can amuse u claq. atleast someone does offer however.
lmao......where r we going again?
Umm again where r we going and why do i have to drive the school bus?
Always remember: if u dont enjoy masturbation then u only have urself to blame!!!!
kaelsam
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Tehya » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:27 pm

Kaelsam we got each other hun. :wink:
Thx so much to you and Aelfie for coming too my rescue on Ohat run.
xoxo
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Linkshell Information