[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - WHAT THE FLYING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!?!?

WHAT THE FLYING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!?!?

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!?!?

Postby Sephiros » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:05 pm

Rumors hit my ears on mutiny and deception afoot in the Linkshell...

I leave for a week or two and everything goes to hell...

YOU PEOPLE WILL PAY FOR YOUR LACK OF SANITY WHEN I RETURN

I PROMISE YOU.

until then

Quit fucking around and if the LS is not there when I get back....

bah...

oh well, you can join the PlunderYourBooty LS instead...

PEACE.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Piraya » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:27 pm

This wood fueling the fire is necessary why?
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby novia » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:35 pm

lol is that something the "lusty busty sea wenches" are required to join? and no worries this ls is to strong to tear down it's full of goodfriendships and memories. It will definatley be here when you return. look forward to being teased..i mean talking to you.see you soon. :wink: :wink:
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:35 pm

So does this mean you'll be coming back to us Novia? You're not some sort of pariah you know. You're welcome to come and go as you please.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby novia » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:06 pm

lol to tell you the truth i never really left. I'm just taking a breather and letting things die down. cause i want it to be the same as before but somethings have changed. i'm not into playing games with emmotions and stuff so i didnt reply to anything said on my post. i didnt want it to be fueled as pir said it. i have way to many good friends and fun in ls to leave it behind because of one inncident. but that doesnt mean i didnt get hurt. ill be back just give me a little time. And pir it is done so please dont respond to this unless its something that has nothing to do with me. I look forward to talking again. see you soon guys. :wink: :wink:
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Piraya » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:29 pm

I wasn't going to respond at all and could have cared less until you put my name in it. I'm gone the 30th...and the way things have played out past few days I may not even bother coming on again before it cancels. I'm done taking the bad guy role for someone elses thoughts and opinions. I will still hold that role through all this and leave that way, I'm not the type to point the finger when things get heated. Anyway, good bye.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby novia » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:38 pm

lol you always have to have the last word. but piraya you are being silly. im sorry you feel that way because you arent realizeing that these guys are your friends and they dont see you that way. i dont either i remember once when you were nice to me and i did look forward to talking to you. but you flipped on me and i understand in your mind you were doing the right thing. i just say it like that because i was on the other side and things seemed different to me. and i told several ppl in that i would not say anything bad about you because i respect them and that fact that you are their friend. so i hope you know i didnt sit there and gossip and slam you behind your back. mostly ppl just asked if i was comming back. i remember you as a friend and i hope things can just go back. if not im sorry and hope you have a good life. take care :|
novia
Qufim Quelcher

Postby Lordofchaos » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:16 pm

Ok i must have missed somthing
Lordofchaos
Boyahda Browser

Postby Mayous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:00 am

I wish everything would just go back to the way it was when I first joined this LS. It was awesome people used to jump to help other people and everyone was friendly and joked around. I just kinda miss the real wandering souls. We have strayed from what the LS was to what it has become. Please drop all the crap and come back together. We were more than just friends back in the day we were like family. I miss that.
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:35 pm

I propose more group hugs.

Piraya used to come on and say, "I love you guys." I hate showing emotion, so I rarely say things like that, but maybe I should.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Next

Return to Linkshell Information