[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Ventrilo or Teamspeak

Ventrilo or Teamspeak

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby Piraya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:01 pm

Its done, Ventrilo is set up. I'll PM a few people the info they need to log in and they can pass it on.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Sephiros » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:40 pm

Lineage 2 is not too bad, just hard to get into some MMO's. Besides FFXI and WoW, I am not into many others, even though I have tried most.

As far as Ventrillo and/or Teamspeak I used both every day practically when playing WoW cause the strategy and chat was very useful. FFXI could be even more so since the emphasis on party unity and teamwork is 1000 fold that of WoW. I have both and would be glad to get on. Just send Server Ip, Usernames and Passwords when something happens.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:55 pm

I'd be willing too listen to ya'll cuss/bitch each other out on Teamspeak. =)
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:52 pm

I'm going to have to invest in a headset. Any suggestions?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:50 pm

Logitech makes a decent one and its affordable at around 20-30 bucks. Lets keep the topic around Ventrilo for a bit. My wishes are simply to keep in touch with you guys. I would however be delighted if any of you picked up the game to play along with me but at this juncture its just about bein with you guys again.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Tehya » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:34 am

I got mine at Wal-Mart for 19.98. They are very comfortable and they have a mute button which comes in handy. =)
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:40 pm

I'd be interested in this. I already have an old headset that I could use so that wouldn't be an issue.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Yendieth » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:28 pm

i have a paid for ts server from my merc corp in eve that getting no use atm.

it's a 10 slot server but i've had zero issues with it provided you use the codec the room is installed with other wise you can't hear each other. i've been thinking about this alot actually feels kinda wierd to have to type again actually. Be warned though when i'm on ts, my fleet commander instinct pops in and i start shouting out orders :p
Yendieth
Valkurn Voyager

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:35 pm

Ventrilo is already up and running. The server accomodates 50 people on at a given time so there is plenty of room. If you want vent info please pm me as I don't wish to post it here. Anyways, hope to get more people jumpin on this for it to work.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:36 pm

No shouting orders...
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

PreviousNext

Return to Linkshell Information