[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Wandering Souls Link.... NOOOO GUILD!

Wandering Souls Link.... NOOOO GUILD!

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Wandering Souls Link.... NOOOO GUILD!

Postby Sephiros » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:58 am

The Wondering Souls Guild for WoW is set up and is running. There are about 20 members in the guild and growing. I was considering also making a WoW Wandering Souls Forums because I doubt you would have any interest in WoW postings.

As I said before whenever you guys finish FFXI or get tired of it, please consider WoW. Would be fun to chat with you guys a bit more. Just make a character on the Ternas Server and /t Kudamir in the game. Sorry Sephiros is not the name :(

Peace Out.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:00 pm

Good to hear from you again Seph. We've missed you on FFXI.
Which brings me to ask a question...would you be able to make me a name banner like you did for yourself, Esty and Claq? I was interested in it a while ago but your decision to leave the game made me forget about it lol. Anyways, if you'd be willing that'd be great.
Regardless, good to know you're still around and kicking. Take care.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:26 am

I can make the banner, problem is i do not have FFXI for PC so I cannot use model viewer. If you give me images of what you want on banner, I would have no problem doing it at all. I also will probably come on for a few minutes one of these days and i can give people the rest of my crap. It does not do any good sitting around, might as well give it up. Mostly armor and weapons.

Also if Claq is reading this,

perhaps he would be willing to set up this same forum again for the WoW side? I can make a splash page that directs people either to WoW section or FFXI section by clicking an image. Unless you guys do not mind having the forums mixed, but that could get confusing. I would just need some sort of admin status on other forum. If not, I can just make a forum from online site. Then you can upload spash page anyway? Let me know whats up.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:31 pm

I can do that Seph np. And ya, a split site for WoW wouldn't be a bad idea (even if we aren't the only Wandering Souls LS on FFXI hehe).
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:09 pm

I was actually thinking about how we could split the site. I could create different groups and only show forums based on your group membership. Some forums would stay shared between both games probably. I could also set up a totally new forum with a central hub which lets you choose which forum to go to.

When I first created the forum I kind of assumed there would be more than just a forum eventually. Character profile pages etc, but I'm no good at creating sites. (Check out the equipment page I made for a splendid example of what a good site looks like to me.) I also play way too much ffxi to have time to do something which remotely resembles work. Sephiros may be able to help out with making a site that looks good.

Let me know what you think, and maybe we can figure something out.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:50 am

yeah if you want i can make the splash and navigations and if you want you can just set up 2 different forums any way you want. I can send you the site files and you upload them. Sounds easy enough to me. :) If that is the case I can get started in a couple days.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Return to Linkshell Information