[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Pimped Out Gear Website

Pimped Out Gear Website

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby almeada » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:19 pm

hehe, i've been using that site for the past couple of months. i think since november. great site
ZM: Complete CoP: Complete ToAU: Complete
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete Divine Might: Complete
San'Doria: Rank 10 Windurst: Rank 10 Bastok: Rank 5
SAM75 WHM75 NIN75 RNG75 MNK73 BLM70
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:19 pm

Feel free to tell your friends, and if you want any improvements, post it on the forums I created there.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:49 pm

One inprovement I think y should add is if the items are rare/ex or rare and such, and if you wanted to go above and beyond pot a link of how you can get the item.
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:11 pm

Don't say that here. Say that in the forum for that site.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:20 am

This is a Forum about that site lol
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Tehya » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:51 am

LOL :lol:
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Re: Pimped Out Gear Website

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Just found this on the FFXIAH forums, thought it was neat that several people enjoy using the site and do get frustrated when it's not available!

Aelfwise
Sky God

Re: Pimped Out Gear Website

Postby Claquesous » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:29 pm

I disconnected during Splitting Heirs the other day, and I was pissed so I called up my ISP. They made me reboot my modem which apparently turned port 80 off (where websites run).

I got a tell in game and a message on ffxiah telling me it was down. Since I'm on the inside, I hadn't realized it was down. I called again yesterday and found out about the port 80 being reset to off. So it was down from Friday night until Sunday afternoon. So was this site by the way.

Now that I think about it, it died on Friday and then arose on Sunday. Oh my! :lol:

I occasionally look for feedback in various forums. A lot of people are like "Awesome! It's my ffxi Bible!" then you have the "Pretty darn cool, but not always perfect" then you get the fools that say "Great Katana and Shield? LOL PHAIL!"

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Previous

Return to Linkshell Information