[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Pimped Out Gear Website

Pimped Out Gear Website

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby Claquesous » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:57 pm

Summoner is there. I thought it had been for a while.

All jobs are there now, but some of them just return the armour with the highest defense.

SMN is mainly MP and a bit of MND. Let me know what you think.

I tweaked WHM a bit today to reflect Cure Potency better.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:59 pm

I've been quietly working on this a bit lately. I think it's in pretty good shape now. Does anyone think I should try to advertise it in a more public way?

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:30 pm

It might be interesting to let some people outside of our LS see what they think of it. It's pointed me towards a couple items that I hadn't really considered before anyways.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:36 am

Really? That's good to know. That's kind of the purpose of it after all.

It's pointed me to a few nice daggers, but I can't afford any. :cry:

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby almeada » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:30 pm

almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:53 pm

The Vivian Ring gives 50 mp for a sacrifice of 50 hp, that's probably why it was suggested. Once you're below the 50 mp bonus, however, subbing in your int rings would probably be the better choice. I see this ring as being great for prebattle, being able to buff etc and then switching over to int/mnd gear during the battle itself (you could cast stoneskin and blink with the extra 50 mp this gives then switch over to other rings and still have full mp).
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby KickHerInTheDike » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:02 pm

Still waiting for you to add some gear for my lv. 66 Dike
KickHerInTheDike
Valkurn Voyager

Postby almeada » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:45 pm

Oh, i c. that's a good idea about casting stoneskin and buffs and then changing back to int/mnd gear.
almeada
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:54 pm

I forgot to mention I updated the URL for the site. The old URL should still transfer you there, but here's the new one:

I also plopped a forum on it, so if you have comments you should probably post them there.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Mayous » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:30 pm

Sweets program just used it to piece together End-game gear for pld and some gear for my blu
"The Immortal Shield"
75PLD Forever
Mayous
Uhrgan Urger

PreviousNext

Return to Linkshell Information