[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Pimped Out Gear Website

Pimped Out Gear Website

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby ziquan » Mon May 08, 2006 5:00 pm

there's no 'latent effect' or 'additional effect'
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Mon May 08, 2006 5:47 pm

I was thinking of leaving those out for now since they would basically require creating complete replicas of all the data. For me, Genin Earring is very valuable based on it's latent affect, but otherwise there are few items I can think of that are valuable.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sat May 13, 2006 3:20 am

I put a lot of work into this the past day or two. I haven't done the weapons yet, but hope to do those before long. If people could start test driving it I'd appreciate it.

If you think one piece of equipment is better than another let me know so I can adjust the formulas.

Would it be helpful to list a few items rather than just the top item?

Give me feedback.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:18 pm

Can people try the site out and tell me what they think? It's actually pointed out a few pieces of gear to me that are pretty sweet that I wouldn't have otherwise known about.

I still haven't gotten weapons in there, but I will if anyone tells me it's worth my time.

The url again is: .

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:23 am

Ya sorry about that. I'd been meaning to use it but whm hadn't been working so i was just waiting lol. Nice bit of work there. I especially like how you have 4 other pieces of equipment in a bit of a drop down list in case you can't or dont want to get the main one the program picked out. Good job.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:13 am

Noticed some stuff that could be corrected.

Zedoma's Earring x2 - Galkan only equip, showed up even though i selected Hume Male
Dune Bracers - Same as above
Tamas Ring x2 - these are rare/ex so i could only equip/own one
River Gaiters - Mithran only equip

Just thought I'd give you a heads up on race specific's not working for those.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:11 pm

Thanks for the feedback. If you find similar RSE please go to the view equipment link, find the equipment, and edit it by unchecking the races that can't equip it. As far as R/E gear goes, I did think about not putting two of the same rare gear up for Ears, and Rings but that would get complicated. Also there is some equipment that has the traid, "Can't equip headgear." I can't handle that yet either.

What I'm more concerned about is the accuracy of the pimped out calculator. I'm quite happy with the way Thief turned out, but I'm not so familiar with what makes a good WHM so I'll need help from you to refine the formulas.

The idea is that if you could only own one piece of gear per slot, what would it be?

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:14 pm

I like having a list of substitutes. It gives us poor people some help too. I was copying and pasting the names into other sites to see stats and how to obtain, but you can't really do that with the substitute list since it just pops and disappears.
ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Claquesous » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:15 pm

Hey Sephiros, where did you get your model viewer from? Do you think it would be possible to incorporate it into this site?

By the way, I've been tweaking the formulas and adding new ones for more jobs. I welcome further comments.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:08 pm

I was going to check equips for my smn but realized there wasn't the option to select it. Are you planning on doing that at some point? For WHM it works pretty well though.
Aelfwise
Sky God

PreviousNext

Return to Linkshell Information