[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Character Recruiting for the Linkshell

Character Recruiting for the Linkshell

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Should we have a recruitment forum?

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Maybe so
25%

Total votes : 4

Character Recruiting for the Linkshell

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:36 pm

I already discussed this with Claquesous but thought I'd put it here too. What we were thinking was a section on the site that let you suggest people who you think would be good additions to the Linkshell. They could be people you know from another LS *gasp!!* part of an Exp party you've been in, etc, or just a random passerby that needs a LS. Maybe it's worth putting on the site or not but let Claq know so he can implement it.

Also, if you would be able to search out Pocco and Sanjog (Sanjog is someone i just met) that'd be great. I can't dispense pearls right now.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:04 pm

I don't think we would have time to go through an actual recruitment process necessary for player. Our best judgement should be enough to allow someone into the LS. And if our judgement is off initially then we always have the right to kick someone from the LS if they don't help out or get along with those of us in the LS.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Claquesous » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:19 pm

I think what Aelfwise was suggesting was a place to recommend people to recruit into the linkshell. Another way to solve this problem would be to give Aelf, pearl power. Piraya, can you revoke pearl creating power?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:49 am

yes, I WANT THE POWER OF THE PEARL!

Sorry, got carried away there...lol.

I understand what you're saying Piraya. However Claq is right in saying that I was just wondering about a place where we can put up names of people we'd like to invite, just in case others in the LS are able to meet up with them and give them a pearl.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:46 am

As one of the very first members of the shell, I think Aelfwise deserves to have pearl power. He has also shown good judgement of character in selecting Pocco for our shell. Lastly, he's the only person that buys my Insect Balls. Therefore, I hereby nominate Aelfwise for the rank of Pearlsack holder. Since we found out the other day Piraya has the ability to revoke pearl power, we always have the option of revoking said power if Aelfwise was to do something crazy like invite a ton of San d'Orians or something like that.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:57 am

Invite a ton of San Dorians? Now why would I do something like that *cough cough*
Just because I am one doesn't mean that I'm partial to any one group. Anyways, I do have some people that I think could be beneficial to the LS if I were able to give them pearls.
Regardless of whether or not I am able to be a sack holder or not I love this group and am glad that I've been able to be part of it ^^
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Piraya » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:09 pm

No disrespect to anyone who does not already hold the power of the pearl as you so elequantly put it but I wish to keep sackholders to a minimum. I want to keep status of the Linkshell as is currently on the wish to not see everyone on having a sack. In my opinion new members will look in linklist to see who's there and may lose respect for the shell if they see majority of people on have a sack to their name. I hope you understand my reasons for this. Its not a don't want you inviting people I'm more than happy if you have someone in mind. If I'm on at the time just ask me to sack you to invite someone and I will give you a sack (temporarily) to hand out a pearl. If I'm not then someone else can help out and deliver the pearl. But since I'm mostly always on I don't see a problem with using the first method.
Piraya
PimpTaruTaru

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:31 am

That method works well too. Good idea Piraya.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:11 am

The other day I logged on and there were at least 8 people on the shell, but I was the only pearl holder. It seems that now that school has started some of our favourite sack holders are a bit MIA, i.e. Kolob, Deviltwo, Brixba, Daedric(?) etc. I would like to reintroduce the idea of making Aelfwise a sack holder. As a note to Piraya, Aelfwise is my Kolob. It would mean a lot to me if you would upgrade him to a sack holder. He's also currently third in forum postings which is nice.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Aelfwise » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:48 pm

Why thank you Claq, that makes me feel all warm and squishy inside...ahem...
On topic if Piraya wants to just give me a trial run for inviting people he can always revoke the ability. Just throwing that idea out there.
Aelfwise
Sky God

Next

Return to Linkshell Information