[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Demand of SIG Logos

Demand of SIG Logos

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby Sephiros » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:07 am

ok claq,

I did 95% of what you asked with relative ease.

I agree that after trying, the names are not necessary and do take up too much space, so it is fine as it is.

The only thing that I have to disagree is putting them spaced out equally. As a student of art I have to HIGHLY recommend that the galka and the tarutaru not be placed in the line, because whoever sees the sig will automatically be drawn to the galka because of its weight in the picture. By putting the galka in the middle it does not necessarilly make him the focus, but it weighs the sig evenly and makes the eye look at the whole. To counter this I made the taru slightly larger and added more of him, and gave him a shadow so he did not blend in with the galka as easilly.

Besides this everything was edited as you requested. Let me know whats up.

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:11 am

Gueulemer is big no doubt about it. I was thinking his pose should be the /fume macro but maybe I have the wrong one in mind. I was thinking the one where he pounds his fists together and looks really angry. Maybe it's /angry? Maybe we can make Montparnasse stand out a little more by giving him brighter (i.e. more colorful) clothing? Again, I really appreciate your doing this. It's already awesome, but I hope you don't mind trying a few more tweaks.

Does anyone else have an opinion?

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:07 am

ok np there, perhaps we can give your MNK the AF1 orange MNK set, Temple Set. That may help him draw out.

and sure I can put your Galka in a angrier fuming pose. I will work on both of those tommorrow.

I edited yours Estarie and should be set for you, here you go. Enjoy.

Kael is next up cause he requested, so I will do yours starting Friday probably.

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:44 am

I'm actually quite happy with how Babet and Claq look. I'm just a little torn on Gueulemer and Montparnasse. However, on the walk into work this morning I was thinking how Hugo refers to Patron-Minette as a four headed beast. Maybe we should try backing Claq and Babet a bit closer too? Artistically, it may not look good, but maybe you can give it a try?

By the way, I think the Wandering Souls on Estarie looks cool.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:20 pm

lol ok. I thought Mont was the elf and i was mistaken. Yeah sure I can give the galka brighter clothing instead. Perhaps the WAR AF2, it is light blue, maybe? I will look. And yeah while I am doing that I can reanimate /fume for galka too. Then I will put the elf and hume a bit closer to give the 4 head appearance. That will be good.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:55 pm

Still a bit confused I think.

Gueulemer = Galka
Montparnasse = TaruTaru
Babet = Elvaan
Claqusesous = Hume

I would like Montparnasse to have a little more color.

This sig logo is based completely on the descriptions of each character in Les Miserables.
Claquesous is always wearing a mask, and lives in the shadows.
Gueulemer is a giant of a man.
Babet is frail (Elvaans are by no means frail, but they sort of look it.)
Montparnasse is young and murderously obsessed with dressing well.
Patron-Minette (the name for all four) is seen as both four people and one.

All four are thieves of course, but that would be really boring to play in game.

I hate to think how much it would cost me to actually buy all the gear for this logo in the game. :lol:

You have no idea how much joy this sig logo is bringing me tying my favourite book into my favourite game. Thanks.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:19 pm

I think we may have a winner...finally lol J/K

I actually agree that we needed color strike to give your Taru more show. And yes bringing them closer makes it apppear different, but in a good way I think. I hope we are getting close, if not there. If not, do the usual hehe.

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:46 am

i'm in love with it thx so much Seph, it's awsome ... :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:15 pm

Me too Seph! Thanks so much. I think having Gueulemer in red and Montparnasse in blue helps contrast and makes Montparnasse look more like a different character not just an elaborate belt buckle. I think moving them closer does give a little bit of a feel of a four headed monster too. There's only one more thought I had. Now that we moved Claq and Babet in, we have a little extra room on the sides. I was thinking maybe we can revisit the names idea, but I bet it would still make it too cluttered. Unless you have any ideas Seph, I like it just how it is.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:10 pm

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

PreviousNext

Return to Linkshell Information