[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - Demand of SIG Logos

Demand of SIG Logos

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

Postby Claquesous » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:18 pm

Holy Cow! That is hot stuff! Awesome work Seph! Now I'm thinking I need to get me a sig.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby ziquan » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:24 pm

wow that is nice! how long do these take you to do??

ziquan
Kuftal Kicker

Postby Sephiros » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:27 pm

Well it depends really. For soneone like Guinevere it takes longer because I have virtually no idea what she wants. This particular one took 4 hours or so. The more specific you are, the less time it takes, but I have no problem taking time with them.

If you really want a SIG I do not mind doing them. Just need some info and you need to talk to me about it. Then I need some time. Simple as that.
---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:18 am

AWSOME SEHP!!!! I love it, i would like one of them to show my new Armour, but what you got there is awsome :lol:
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Sephiros » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:06 pm

here is your updated SIG for you, as I said it looks nice but you still need a short phrase or slogan for it to cap it off I think. I did not finish the edges around your character models just in case you want to change your mind lol

and no I do not think "Chicken Legs" will suffice as a slogan. [I'm Sorry] :)

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:02 pm

I just had a great idea for my Sig Logo. I'll get back to you at some point with screenshots.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Sephiros » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:20 am

Not bad ideas claq, not bad. I may suggest that you put your name or all their names in but besides that, I'm digging this alot. Let me know how it is doing.

Also, Estarie, I smoothed out your edges....ON YOUR CHARS IN SIG lol :) still waiting on a response whether you want a slogan or motto :p

---------------------
Myspace:

deviantART:

Profile:

Sephiros
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Estarie » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:17 pm

I'm Having a hard time with the Slogan Motto thing ... it's never really been my Gift for thouse ... trying to think of something positivly intimidating ... but true to Estys Character .... ideas so far are:

"Maybe i'm Just to Demanding, Maybe i'm too bold .. i'm never Satisfyed .. this is what is sounds like when Dove's cry"

"How could I leave you standing .. Alone in a world thats So cold, I'll be the Light, In a world of Dark Forces"

silly kinda .. PLD is gonna be my main Job so i want something to compliment that

Oh and i like the G.Sword Draw look better on the left side can we keep that, with my new armour ... all the shot's can use the G.sword cause i'm lvl the heck out of it for farther use ... thx alot Seph
Estarie
Uhrgan Urger

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:26 pm

Nice work Seph! That's a great start. A few comments.

You got the wrong model for Gueulemer. I guess there are several Galka with "spiky" hair so I should've been more specific. He's the lower right galka on this page (with black hair of course):
. I was thinking he had no facial hair, but it seems like they all have facial hair.

The background is awesome. Exactly what I wanted.

I was thinking having the names would take up too much room since they are so big, but maybe we could try putting them in.

What I had kind of pictured was having the four of them equally spaced across the banner, Claq, Montparnasse, Babet, Gueulemer.

How you have it is much more aesthetically pleasing, but I'm afraid it emphasizes Gueulemer a little bit just because of his size.

Could we have Gueulemer lose the beret and add a mask to Claq? If there is any that just covers the eyes, that would be perfect. Maybe switch the sais for daggers on Claq too.

If I'm too demanding, how it is will certainly do quite nicely . Please don't waste too much time on it. I'm sure excited about what you've done so far though. Thanks!

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

Postby Claquesous » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:31 pm

One more thing, if you could squeeze in the Wandering Souls logo like you have in your sig, that would be awesome. I think we should all try to have that in our logos.

Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Claquesous
Sky God

PreviousNext

Return to Linkshell Information