[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 745: Use of undefined constant uid - assumed 'uid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 746: Use of undefined constant gid - assumed 'gid' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wandering Soulz • View topic - New Shell?

New Shell?

A place to post information about the Linkshell, duh.

New Shell?

Postby Claquesous » Wed May 11, 2011 3:16 pm

So what's the news on the new shell? Did Jerik create it? Is Jerik still Jerik or did he have to change his name?

Last night I updated and logged on just long enough to check that I still have all my characters and say hello to Kolob, then I logged off.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Claquesous 3052 Damage 12/21/07
Montparnasse 3120 1/15/09
Babet 1766 9/17/08
Gueulemer 1170 6/8/08
Exp: 621 (Chain #1 solo IT +KS). 1/11/07
Claquesous
Sky God

Re: New Shell?

Postby Tehya » Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi

He did get one made yesturday and I ran by him in Port Jeuno, not knowing he was on and got one from him. I know of only Ridley and Chic being in it when I logged off last night. Hope you get one soon also hun.
LV75 Whitemage {yes, please}<{Done} {CoP}<{Done} {Assault}<{LV4}
What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print.
My Love:
Truly, I am the dream you have,
but the reality you cannot accept.
Therefore, for the rest of my life...
I walk with my arms wrapped around
the emptiness of you beside me.
Tehya
Kuftal Kicker

Re: New Shell?

Postby Jerik » Wed May 11, 2011 9:54 pm

I made the new WanderingSoulz with the old school light blue. We couldn't be Souls, someone else had it all ready. Find Aelf, Ali, or I if you need a pearl.
Jerik
Kuftal Kicker

Return to Linkshell Information